Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Getting Closer: Doables toward better relationships

I always feel a little sheepish writing about human behavior. It so varies depending on the people and circumstances, and behavior predispositions change. I’m doubly sheepish about relationships because all that doubles and the permutations of each factor mushroom.

That said, to ignore relationships in a a blog called How to Do Life would be remiss. Hence, I periodically wade into the muck: The Relationship Report Card,  Refreshing a Stale Relationship Relationships in 2019, Beyond  Later Relationships. and The World’s Shortest Parenting Course.
 
My PsychologyToday.com article today takes a shot at helping you decide your non-negotiables, nice-to-haves, and not-importants regarding your relationships, platonic or romantic. Then, I offer thoughts on addressing a relationship problem.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online