Tuesday, November 24, 2020

“I’m Worried About My Behavior”

No author listed, pxfuel, Public Domain

Some of my friends, family, and clients, seem unaffected by the COVID restrictions. Indeed, some introverted or work-centric people find it a net positive.

But many other people are getting increasingly distraught, especially in light of the urgings to stay home through the holiday season, and that despite months of social distancing, hand-washing, mask-wearing, closed restaurants and entertainment venues, COVID cases and hospitalizations are soaring, with a record 81,000 Americans hospitalized with COVID, and 253,000 deaths.

My Psychology Today article today presents a composite letter that encapsulates many people’s reactions, plus my response.

 

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online