Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Stump Speech I'd Give if I Were Running for President

I'm not delusional enough to run for president, but drafting what would be my stump speech helps me refine and articulate my ideas on how to improve America. HERE is the text of that speech.

HERE is the link to my delivering that speech on my NPR-San Francisco radio show. Scroll down to the 05/08 show, labeled "stump speech." The speech is the first 20 minutes. Then I invited callers, the first one was supportive, then some assaults, and last, a good question.

4 comments:

ST said...

Nice, concise writeup, Marty.

If only ...

Napamike said...

And the problem is that good people with great ideas like those in your speech won't run. Nicely done, maybe one of the candidates will ask to use it, (if they have ethics-otherwise they'll just use it without asking...)

Anonymous said...

Here are few links to help you with posting your audio:

Upload your file(s) to free hosting service like Dropbox

Copy the link to the file

Follow the Blogger.com instructions for Podcasting

Hope this helps...

Marty Nemko said...

Thanks, Anonymous, I tried to upload it to two such sites, plus onto my own site www.martynemko.com, and in each case it wouldn't upload it. I tried it both as an mp3 and a .wav file. No luck. Thanks, though for the suggestions.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online