Thursday, October 18, 2012

Upcoming US News Blog and Speaking Engagements

The start date for my weekly U.S. News career blog is Dec. 3. My first post will be Workplace/Career Predictions and Trends for 2013. 

As mentioned in a previous post, my contract with U.S. News requires my posts be original to U.S. News, but I can re-post them here a week later. So, my next career post here will be Dec 10, when I will re-post that Predictions and Trends piece.

For those of you'd like my current career advice now, here are options:

2 comments:

PHL Airport Taxi said...

you are a great writer.. Keep posting Buddy!!
PHL Airport Taxi

Sophie Grace said...

Really appreciate you sharing this article post.Much thanks again. Much obliged. Visit here profile picture to discover photos and videos on instagram.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online