Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Come See My Show, "RETARD!" This Saturday

The word "amazing" is tossed around much too easily but I will stake whatever reputation I have in saying that the story of Jeffrie Givens and me is amazing. No Hollywood filmmaker would make the movie because it's so improbable. Yet it's absolutely true.

I'm so moved by her story, our story, that I created a play starring her (with me in a secondary role) to tell the tale. We do so with story and song.



Every performance of "Retard!" has received a standing ovation . 

We perform the show every few months. The next performance is THIS Saturday, June 13, 2015 at the Berkeley Arts Festival. 2133 University Ave. Berkeley, CA.

Doors open at 7:30 and the show begins at 8:00 and is over at around 9:45. 

Admission to this performance is free. 

If you'd like to come, please RSVP me at mnemko@comcast.net.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online