Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Why No More Career Advice for a While? An Explanation/Apology

I don't like to count my chickens before they hatch but it appears that starting in November, I'll be writing a career blog for US News.

They require that my posts be original to US News. (A week after it's published, I can post it on this blog.) I don't want to use up my best new career ideas between now and November, so until then, my posts on this blog will be on topics other than career.

For those of you who read my blog for career advice, I've already written much on the subject. Just click on "career advice" in the label cloud on the right side of this blog and/or visit my website: www.martynemko.com. They contain hundreds of my articles on career issues.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on this big pending move!

-Your reader in PA

Johannes said...

I've really enjoyed reading your posts on education, gardening, and classical music. I look forward to your future posts.

As a Chronic Fatigue recovery coach, I'm particularly interested in your advice on being a good coach. I loved your post on the Art of Coaching http://martynemko.blogspot.com/2012/03/art-of-coaching.html
and I'd love to hear more in that direction.

Some of my fellow coaches are also a big fan of yours, and I'd be sure to let them know about it if you write more about the art of coaching.





 

blogger templates | Make Money Online