Monday, September 17, 2012

I'll be on KGO's Ronn Owens Program this Friday

This Friday from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM, I'll be back on the Ronn Owens Program, one of the most listened-to radio shows on the West Coast.  You can hear it on 810 on the AM dial throughout the greater San Francisco Bay Area or on the Internet at kgoradio.com

I've been on Ronn's show for 25 years now, so I have a pretty good idea of what he'll ask me about. He'll probably ask me to suggest some good but not-obvious careers, advanced strategies for landing a job, and ideas on self-employment. Ronn tends to probe me for what to do in difficult situations: soft-skilled clients, older workers, etc.  In between his questions, I'll offer callers specific advice on their career conundrum.

Tune in. Call in. The price is right.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online