Saturday, September 20, 2008

Thanks for reading my blog

I thought you might like to know that you have lots of company. Although I only started blogging on March 24, and started with virtually no visitors, now, this blog gets 10,000 page views per month. I do appreciate your interest in what I have to say.

While I'm being personal, a few readers have asked about my wife. She's Dr. Barbara Nemko, the Napa County Superintendent of Schools, and 2004-05 Greater Bay Area Superintendent of the Year. She's my frequent co-host on my NPR-San Francisco radio show, Work with Marty Nemko. Here's her picture. Obviously, she's a lot better looking that I am. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy listening to you and Barbara on the radio. She sounds like a "doll". Also, congratulations on the upcoming birth of your first grandchild.

Anonymous said...

I have listened to 5 or 6 archived radio shows. My favourites are the shows where Mrs. Nemko co-hosts. Her input is very balanced and insightful. I think her presence, especially when discussing gender issues, is very valuable for the listener. Mr. Nemko, you two make a wonderful team and really seem to complement each other's style. What a treasure.

Anonymous said...

I tell ya Marty- you aren't kiddin'

Mike

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online