Here's a good way to get your feedback:
1. Use www.checkster.com to get anonymous feedback from your board of advisors: bosses and coworkers you trust.
2. Review their feedback and pick one or two things you want to improve during the next week.
3. Daily, give yourself a letter grade on your progress. Record it on www.bellygraph.com
4. After one to four weeks, ask your Board of Advisors to reevaluate you on Checkster.
5. As desired, repeat steps 1-4.
Also consider using that process to improve your personal life, perhaps selecting the person(s) you're living with as your board of advisors.