Wednesday, May 29, 2013

My next UC Berkeley lecture is open to the public: "What Every Career-Minded Professional Must Know for 2014 and Beyond"

After keynoting the Beyond Academia event at U.C.Berkeley two months ago, it has hired me again, this time to give an Extension Public Lecture. The event is open to the public.

I'm calling it, What Every Career-Minded Professional Must Know for 2014 and Beyond. I'm flattered to have been given that opportunity and that it was the first event touted by the Dean in her summer message.

It will be on June 12 from noon to 1 pm. I'll discuss six career "truths" that I don't believe are so true any more, if they ever were.

While the lecture is free, registration is required. To register or for more information, including location, click HERE.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online